Code of Conduct
Last updated: November 9, 2021
Please read the Code of Conduct carefully before using our Service.
We are so glad to welcome you to our WeldWerks Brewing Co. taproom and brewery! We are dedicated to providing all guests with a welcoming space where everyone can enjoy quality products and unique experiences. To that end, we at WeldWerks feel a responsibility to ensure the comfort and safety of every single individual that comes through here and so we have created the following Code of Conduct that all guests and employees are required to abide by.We want to create a fun, relaxing and community-centric experience and this is one small way of helping to guarantee that for everyone.
Everyone deserves to operate and co-exist in an environment where each individual is treated with dignity and respect. WeldWerks Brewing Co. (WBC) is committed to providing an environment free of discrimination and from abusive, offensive, or harassing behavior. Therefore, all WBC staff and guests must:
- Treat all individuals and groups respectfully, recognizing their human dignity, regardless of their diverse human characteristics.
- Contribute to a positive environment that is free of hostile and offensive behaviors in any form, i.e. free of harassment. Harassment is not necessarily sexual in nature although it may be.
- Take proactive steps to prevent and stop such behavior. It is not sufficient to merely refrain from engaging in this type of behavior. Refraining from this behavior while knowingly allowing others to engage in it constitutes implied encouragement or tolerance.
- Speak out without fear of retaliation when the actions of others violate the rights of any individuals or groups. Individuals that engage in retaliation against those that speak out against harassment are equally as culpable as those that engage in harassment.
- Respect the opinions of others and address conflicts in a positive and constructive manner.
- Treat all individuals and groups professionally and respect their personal property.
All employees and guests must agree to abide by this Code of Conduct at all times at all WBC establishments. WBC may take action in its discretion to address any individual(s) or group(s) it believes fail to meet the standards set forth in this Code of Conduct, including revoking the violating parties’ right to patronize and/or involvement with any WBC establishments.
Responsible Alcohol Consumption
- In consuming alcoholic beverages all associated individuals must adhere to principles of
responsible consumption by taking steps to ensure no person, including themselves, will
break any laws in the process of sharing or consuming of alcoholic beverages in
association with visiting WBC.
- Should any individuals consume more than a reasonable amount of alcohol and either
are or appear to be incapable of functioning, either legally or appropriately, WBC staff
accept their duty-to-act to keep those impaired members from breaking any laws,
causing harm to themselves or others, or from disrupting the harmonious taproom
environment and have the full support of WBC management to appropriately address
any issues as they see fit.
- If you believe you’ve observed or experienced a violation of this Code of Conduct or if you witness or experience a violation happening on the premises, alert a taproom staff member or contact email@example.com and WBC staff will work to assess the situation and to respond as soon as possible.
- Notifying WBC staff does not constitute or replace a notification to local law enforcement.All suspected violations of the law should be reported to local law enforcement. For emergencies, immediately dial 9-1-1. For non-emergencies, the Greeley PoliceDepartment is available at (970) 350-9600.
If you have any questions about the Code of Conduct, you can contact us via email.